CareerBrick | Study in China
Why study in China?
- High Quality Education and Research Especially in Medical, Engineering and Management Courses.
- Courses are taught in English Language.
- No IELTS and TOFEL Required.
- Studying and living in China is cheaper than studying and living in European Countries, the U.S., Japan, South Korea and many other Countries
- When it comes to economics, China has been the World's fastest growing country for the past 30 years.
- Quality of Education and International Recognition.
- Average cost per year for Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses may vary between 2 L to 4 L Per Annum and living cost 1.5 L to 2 L Per Annum.
Request a free counselling session
Ask an Expert
Book an appointment