Study Abroad Canada
Our Study Abroad Canada Counselling will provide you with helpful tips and consultation about studying abroad including general safety tips, how to pick your program when studying abroad in Canada and much more. We also feature student articles describing first-hand the study abroad experience – feel free to send us one!
Request Free Counselling
Call for Assistance
Why Study in Canada
- Qualifications valued around the World.
- Affordable Education.
- Multicultural Society.
- Healthy and Safe Communities.
- Possibility of paid Internships while studying. Post Study Work Visa & good Job opportunities after completion of studies.
- Possibility of Permanent Residency.
- 2 Years (Study) + 3 Years (PSW) LIBERAL WORK PERMIT POLICY
- Govt Education Low Cost: Fees 11-15 Lakh+ Living 6 Lakh
- Part Time : 20h/Week (14$)
- Net Expense: 14-15 Lakh
Benefits of PR-
- Parents can be sponsored to permanently reside in Canada. Besides a separate category of visa “Super Visa” has been introduced for visiting parents and grandparents of permanent residents or citizens of Canada which is valid for up to ten years and allows parents or grandparents to remain in Canada for up to 24 months at a time without the need for renewal of their status.
- Cost of further reduced by 1/3th
- Health benefits are free
- Unemployment allowance-60% of last salary
Main Intakes are September and January. There is a limited May intake as well.
Entry Criteria for Bachelors & Diplomas:
- 12 years of full time school education.
- Grades minimum 60% in Std. in 12th .
- Diplomas though high ranked universities may require 70% and above.
- Specific subject requirements like Mathematics in Std. 12th may also exist for some programs.
- Minimum 65% required in Bachelors where as most of the high ranked universities require 70% and above.
- 16 years of full time education required for Masters in technical streams likes engineering, pharmacy, computer science etc.
- 15 years of full time education acceptable for MBA in some of the universities we represent.
PG Diploma –
- Minimum 60% in Bachelors. 15 years of education accepted for all PG Diplomas in community colleges.
- Specific subject requirements like Mathematics may also exist for some programs.
Study permits will automatically authorize the holder to work on/off campus for up to 20 hours per week during
the academic session and full‐time (i.e.40 hours per week) during scheduled breaks without the need to apply for
a separate work permit.
The Post Study Work Visa provides no restrictions on the type of employment and no requirement for a job offer.
- 1 year Study– 1 year extension
- 2 years Study– up to 3 years extension
A life changing experience
Studying abroad during your university education has advantages on several fronts. It is a bold decision – one that involves leaving your home and stepping into unfamiliar territory, but your personal growth and the experience of living internationally will open more doors than you can possibly imagine.
Whether you want to go abroad for your university studies to pursue a particular field or if you would like to see a different part of the world, studying abroad at the school that meets your criteria and supports your strengths will be a life-changing experience that will open your mind and give you an edge when you enter the workforce. Why should you study abroad Canada? Because you will have the opportunity to explore, transform, travel, and learn – all you have to do is apply, and School Apply can help.