Request Free Counselling
Call for Assistance
Why study in UK?
- UK Education is affordable.
- Popular destination for Indian students.
- 20 hours per week part time job during studies for degree courses.
- 10 hours per week part time job during studies for diploma courses.
- Full time job during holidays(40 hrs. per week)
- Scholarships and Bursaries available.
- Student discount facilities.
- The biggest advantage of UK education in comparison to other educational destinations worldwide is that UK provides shorter durations programs.
- For Undergraduate ‐3 years (4 years in Scotland)
- For Postgraduate ‐1 year
IELTS waiver is available in most of the universities if the student has secured more than 65% ‐70% marks in 12th English.
UK Universities have two major intakes:
- For High ranked universities, student need to have 60%‐70%in Graduation.
- For Middle ranked universities, student need to have 55‐65%in Graduation.
- Very few universities accepts the students having 50%and above in Graduation
- Students who do not meet academic criteria can apply for Masters through various pathways by applying
- Pre‐Masters leading to Masters.
Apply for offer letter +with documents
1. 10 th Mark sheet and Certificate
2. 12 th Mark sheet and Certificate
3. Bachelor’s Degree – All individual Mark sheets and consolidated Mark sheet
4. Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate.
5. Passport Copy – First and Last Page
7. IELTS score card / Registration Mail
8. Experience certificate – if any
A life changing experience
Whether you want to go abroad for your university studies to pursue a particular field or if you would like to see a different part of the world, studying abroad at the school that meets your criteria and supports your strengths will be a life-changing experience that will open your mind and give you an edge when you enter the workforce. Why should you study abroad? Because you will have the opportunity to explore, transform, travel, and learn – all you have to do is apply, and SchoolApply can help.