Many Indian students become more and more inclined to pursue their studies abroad. Many are there who are not able to fulfill their financial requirements to study abroad. Therefore, Education loans for overseas studies are one of the preferred options to give financial help to support them.
Career Brick has helped thousands of international students who search for options to finance their overseas study options. We help international students who search for potential student loan options. Here, we have the expertise to bridge the gap and help you tackle the challenges of choosing the best education loan. Our professionals guide you to pick the most suitable competitive education loan available.
Education loans are of two types offered to Indian students for studying abroad:
Secured Education Loan- It's known as a loan with collateral, that requires the candidate to provide immaterial or material security. This type of loan takes a long time to accept due to the paperwork confirmed by the bank. Though it has low-interest rates on international student loans and no repayment throughout the course of school.
Unsecured Education Loan- In this type of loan, the applicant is not required to offer any security, and its for foreign studies without collateral. For students who do not have the security to put up for a loan, this would be preferable for them. However, it's more difficult to approve and has a higher rate of interest, and also has a shorter repayment time.
● We have a fully Moratorium education loan
● We provide 100% Loans with GIC
● We make sure quick approvals & minimum documents requirement
● Our organization has tie-ups with 10+ Banking Partners
● We offer you lower-interest-rate loans
● Our firm makes available education loans for all countries
● We provide loans for undergraduate and, also graduate degrees
Check Loan Eligibility
● The applicants should have strong academic records
● He/ She must be 18 years old, if not, then their parent will have to take the loan
● The applicant must have an Indian nationality
● Banks provide loans for job-oriented courses, hence the candidate should be chosen professional and technical courses
● The applicants should have been accepted into a reputed college, institution, or university abroad.
Map out your career goals and aspirations with the help of a CareerBricks expert. This first step makes the process highly student-centric fitting to your needs and requirements.