Study in Belgium
Request Free Counselling
Call for Assistance
Why study in Belgium?
- The education system in the federal state of Belgium is unique in that the geographical boundaries are determined by linguistics. Belgium's educational structure consists of three regions including the Flemish (Dutch), French and German-speaking communities. Higher education, however, is organized by the French and Flemish communities
- Multi-lingual society – French, Flemish / Dutch and German are widely spoken.
- French and Flemish language universities – Many of which offer Masters courses in English.
- A home to major European political and higher education institutions – The European Parliament and the College of Europe are both based in Belgium.
- Historic universities – Belgium’s universities are well-placed in international rankings (seven universities in the world top 400).
1. KU Leuven– average tuition fees 3,000 EUR/year
2. Ghent University– average tuition fees 2,800 EUR/year
3. Universite Catolique du Louvain– average tuition fees 700 – 800 EUR/year
4. University of Antwerp– average tuition fees 1,500 EUR/year
A life changing experience
Whether you want to go abroad for your university studies to pursue a particular field or if you would like to see a different part of the world, studying abroad at the school that meets your criteria and supports your strengths will be a life-changing experience that will open your mind and give you an edge when you enter the workforce. Why should you study abroad? Because you will have the opportunity to explore, transform, travel, and learn – all you have to do is apply, and SchoolApply can help.