Study in Finland
Request Free Counselling
Call for Assistance
Why study in Finland?
• Relevance of Education to Working Life
• Quality Education
• Good Job Prospects
• Post study work VISA of up to 2 years
They have No standardized testing, Accountability for teachers (not required), Cooperation not competition,
Part Time work/Student Jobs
• International Students can also work for 25 hours per week (part‐time) on average during the academic year and work full time with no restrictions during holidays.
• Typically the current minimum wage in the cleaning branch is €7.30 per hour. The average hourly wage amongst industrial worker is about €14 per hour
• Students with Finnish language skills are entitled for higher wages as compared to the students having no skills.
Intakes & Deadlines
One Intake: Autumn– August
Starts from 9th January to 23 rd January (for online registration) and 30 th January for documents uploading.
Duration & Tuition Fees
• Duration for all courses will be around 12‐24 Months.
• Tuitions fees will go Approximately from 10,000 to 13,000 Euros
Note : The Current INR Rate is 1 Euros – Rs. 82.00
A life changing experience
Whether you want to go abroad for your university studies to pursue a particular field or if you would like to see a different part of the world, studying abroad at the school that meets your criteria and supports your strengths will be a life-changing experience that will open your mind and give you an edge when you enter the workforce. Why should you study abroad? Because you will have the opportunity to explore, transform, travel, and learn – all you have to do is apply, and SchoolApply can help.