Study Abroad France
Our Study Abroad France Counselling will provide you with helpful tips and consultation about studying abroad including general safety tips, how to pick your program when studying abroad and much more. We also feature student articles describing first-hand the study abroad experience – feel free to send us one!
Request Free Counselling
Call for Assistance
Why study in France?
IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for admission but having the same will have a positive impact on Visa outcome.
Part time Jobs:
- Students can work up to 20hours/week. Typical part time earning is 8‐10 EURO per hour.
- Schengen Visa: The student gets a Schengen Visa and normally has access to visit all Schengen Countries.
- Internship opportunities in Multinational Companies
- Most of the courses have inbuilt 4-6 months internships which may be paid or unpaid. Paid Internships may come with a stipend of approx. 1000 Euros per month.
Two Intakes: 1+2 years
- Academic percentage- above 60% both for UG and PG.
- Application Fees- Some Institutions may have application fees of around 100‐175 Euros.
- Medium of Instruction – English and IELTS- Not required until and unless specified.
- Bachelors in Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Fashion Management
- Bachelor in Management and Business Administration
- Bachelor in International Business/ Trade
- Bachelor in Finance, Business, Marketing etc.
- MBA in Luxury Fashion Management, Tourism Management, International Business
- Masters in International Business
- Masters in Hotel Management
- Masters in Wine Business/ Management
- Bachelor’s courses are for 3 years or 4 years depending on the course.
- Masters courses generally have a duration ranging between one to two year
A life changing experience
Studying France during your university education has advantages on several fronts. It is a bold decision – one that involves leaving your home and stepping into unfamiliar territory, but your personal growth and the experience of living internationally will open more doors than you can possibly imagine.
Whether you want to go abroad for your university studies to pursue a particular field or if you would like to see a different part of the world, studying abroad at the school that meets your criteria and supports your strengths will be a life-changing experience that will open your mind and give you an edge when you enter the workforce. Why should you study abroad? Because you will have the opportunity to explore, transform, travel, and learn – all you have to do is apply, and SchoolApply can help.