Request Free Counselling
Call for Assistance
1+ 18 MONTHS (JOB SEARCH)
AFTER 3 YEARS, APPLY FOR GREEN CARD
Faculties include Education, Engineering and Science, Law, Medicine, Social & Cultural Sciences, Business Management.
- More practical oriented.
- Offers Bachelors programs in general.
- Some institutions also offer Master’s Program.
- Though research is gaining importance but the focus remains at application oriented study.
- Excellent job opportunities owing to close tie up with industry.
Intakes & Deadlines
- Winter –September / October
- Summer –March / April
- Medium of Instruction –English Taught as well as German Taught.
- Minimum IELTS score –6.5+ or Minimum TOEFL score –87.
- Academic percentage –above 70% is required.
- GRE is needed for good and high ranked Universities –307+ is considered as a good score.
Most popular courses-
- MS in Mechanical/MS in Automobile (GRE mandatory) •MS in Electronics & Communication
- MS in Computer Science •MS in Renewable Energy •MBA
- MA in Finance, Business Studies, Economics & International Relations.
- Ielts- 6.5 Overall, 6 in Each Module
- Apply Offer Letter
- After Offer Letter received Have To Show Funds
- 1 year Fees+ Living Experienc
A life changing experience
Whether you want to go abroad for your university studies to pursue a particular field or if you would like to see a different part of the world, studying abroad at the school that meets your criteria and supports your strengths will be a life-changing experience that will open your mind and give you an edge when you enter the workforce. Why should you study abroad? Because you will have the opportunity to explore, transform, travel, and learn – all you have to do is apply, and SchoolApply can help.